- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
- Bass – Bob Cranshaw
- Drums – Roger Humphries
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Photography By [Cover Photo], Design [Cover] – Reid Miles
- Piano, Written-By – Horace Silver
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By [Recording By] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Tenor Saxophone – Joe Henderson
- Trombone – J.J. Johnson (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Trumpet – Woody Shaw
"The Cape Verdean Blues" originally released in 1965 on Blue Note Records as BST-84220
Released in a thick paper stock book format and includes 16 pages of liner notes, additional photographs and information on the XRCD process.
Recorded October 1 & 25, 1965.
J.J. Johnson performs by courtesy of RCA-Victor Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 693692200102
Shipments made weekly generally on Mondays.
USA media mail
1-2 items $6.00. $1 for each additional item
Canada - first class international
1 item $20.00 $3 each additional item.
Rest of the world - first class international
1 item $25. $6 each additional item