Shaun Cassidy – Hard Love
|B||Right Before Your Skies|
- Lacquer Cut At – Strawberry Mastering
- Arranged By, Saxophone – John D'Andrea
- Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin, Bobby Kimball, Carmen Twillie, Gene Merlino, Gene Morford, Jackie Ward, Jim Haas, Melissa Mackay, Myrna Matthews, Ron Hicklin, Sally Stevens, Tom Kelly, Vennette Gloud*
- Bass – Dee Murray, Dennis Belfield, Jim Hughart
- Drums – Carlos Vega
- Engineer, Remix – Humberto Gatica
- Guitar – Ben Benay, Davy Johnston*, Jay Graydon, Joey Newman (2), John Morell
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Michael Lloyd, Shaun Cassidy
- Horns [Under The Direction] – John Rosenberg
- Keyboards – Greg Mathieson, Jim Greenspoon*, Mike Lang, Tom Hensley
- Percussion – Alan Estes
- Producer, Remix – Michael Lloyd
- Strings [Under The Direction] – Sid Sharp*
- Written-By – Shaun Cassidy
Taken from the Album "Under Wraps" 56535P
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Hand etched in run-out area A-side): K 17296 P A1
- Matrix / Runout (Hand etched in run-out area B-side): K 17296 P B1
- Other (Hand etched in run-out area A & B-sides): STRAWBERRY
UNREGISTERED PARCELS SENT AT OWN RISK.
Australian buyers please note : GST tax will be added to invoice.
Also the same with USA sales tax where appropriate. Seems to be around the 10% mark...
Free items £00.1 cannot be bought separately.
UK £3.50 1st class £4.50 'recorded/signed for'
Europe £6.85 Doubles £8.15
Russia/Former Russian States/Turkey £6.85 Doubles £8.15
Australia/NZ £10.00 Doubles/gatefolds £12.50
North America £9.30 Doubles £11.85
Rest of world £9.30 Doubles £11.85
Gatefold lp's will usually count as a double and will be £7.75 in Europe and £11.85 outside of Europe and £12.50 in Australia/NZ
I can send up to 2kg of records (7 or even possibly 8 SINGLE NON GATEFOLD lp's second class for £4.50 in the UK.
4 x 7' in UK is £1.75
4 x 7' in Europe is £4.50
4 x 7' ROW is £6
Records with a value of £20+ will cost £3.95 (lps) £2.75 (45's) within the UK.
Rest of world £6
RECORDS ARE MOSTLY VISUALLY GRADED UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE.
Almost 30 years of vinyl experience.
I only sell 2nd hand vinyl, almost no new vinyl/cd’s.
I am one of the very cheapest sellers on here, my prices at the time of listing are almost always the cheapest.
Beware of other sellers who seem cheap but charge expensive postage and add £1 for each additional lp/45 within the uk.
ITEMS WILL BE SENT TO DISCOGS ADDRESS UNLESS REQUESTED OTHERWISE.
Higher value records must be sent registered/signed for - generally £30 and over - this is an additional up to £5 extra overseas.
My use of M- for covers may well be 'Nearly perfect' as in the Discogs description of a M- record. It can of course and frequently will mean perfect however few 20 to 50 year old covers are absolutely pristine.
It is possible with some of the 7" which are graded M- that they may play with a degree of surface noise, especially at the beginning despite them looking clean.
This is because unlike LP's the 7" are open to dust particles and most have been stored and unplayed for 25+ years.
Please accept this before purchase, i'm happy to test play any item.
If your record plays with a degree of surface noise but looks clean a firm clean with very wet paper towel can often improve it considerably, works for me on many of my own records.
Inserts/posters/inners etc are always mentioned, if they are not - they are missing.
GENERIC SLEEVES FOR SINGLES MEANS A PLAIN WHITE SLEEVE!