Various – Connected
|A1||–Channel Live||Red Rum (Sign O' The Times)
Producer [Produced By] – Tuffy (5)Recorded By, Mixed By – D-Anthony Johnson*Written-By – H. Green*, V. Morgan*
|A2||–Blackalicious||Touch The Stars
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals By] – Nia Anova*Mixed By – Jim Gardener*Producer [Produced By], Recorded By – Chief XcelWritten-By – T. Parker*, X. Mosley*
|A3||–Ultra Magnetic MC's*||It's All The Way Live
Co-producer [Co-Produced By] – Kool KeithProducer [Produced By] – Ced-G*Written-By – C. Miller*, K. Thornton*
Performer [Sample From "Crossover" By] – EPMDPerformer [Sample From "Planet Rock" By] – Africa Bambaata Soul Sonic Force*Performer [Sample From "Rockit" By] – Herbie HancockProducer [Produced By] – DJ AyCE*Recorded By, Mixed By – Darrin Quinlan*Written-By – J. Ashford (3)
|B1||–Spida Featuring The Tarantula Crew||Don't Stop The Reggae Music
Producer [Produced By] – Christopher "Spida" Boswell*Recorded By, Mixed By – Alvin Lewis (3), Rawle GittensWritten-By – C. Hall (5), C.A. Boswell*, F. Thompson (3), I. Phillips, P. Gayle (2)
|B2||–Lateef The Truth Speaker||The Wreckoning Pt. 1
Producer [Produced By], Engineer [Engineered By] – DJ ShadowWritten-By – J. Davis*, L. Daumont*
|B3||–Ced G* & Special K.* Featuring Doug E. Fresh||The Impossible
Producer [Produced By] – Ced-G*Recorded By, Mixed By – Cedric Miller, Jeff Jones, William PattersonWritten-By – C. Miller*, D. Davis*, K. Keaton*, W. Patterson*
Producer [Produced By] – Omar Akbar YoungWritten-By – O. Young*
|C1||–Badawi||ZIKR (Whirling Dub)
Producer [Produced By], Recorded By, Performer [Performed By] – Raz MesinaiWritten-By – R. Mesinai*
|C2||–The Angel Featuring Cokni O Dire*||Selector (On The Otha Side Of Midnite)||4:59|
|C3||–Templeroy||Dubometer (Rockers Remix)
Producer [Additional Production By], Remix – Rockers Hi-FiProducer [Produced By], Written-By – R. Van Spall*
|C4||–Ticklah||C. B. Stories
Recorded By, Mixed By, Producer [Produced By] – TicklahWritten-By – V. Axelrod*
Producer [Produced By] – Michael DonaldsonWritten-By – J. Madillo, R. Damas
|D2||–Sha Key* & Priest*||Ducking Lessons||2:50|
|D3||–Datbu Featuring DJ Kemit||Right On!
Performer [Sample From "Modadji" By] – Hubart Laws*Producer [Produced By] – DJ KemitWritten-By – Clever (17), DJ Kemit, Divinity*, Pogo (14)
|D4||–Jahred Jedeye||The Alchemist
Arranged By – Jahred JedeyeProducer [Produced By] – Jahme, Jahred JedeyeWritten-By – N. Wilson (4)
- Licensed From – Different Drummer
- Distributed By – ADA (6)
- Produced For – Channel Live IPM
- Produced For – Tarantula Productions (2)
- Produced For – Black Head Productions
- Produced For – Devilishly Good Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 3-2-1 Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – 3-2-1 Records, Inc.
- Published By – Channel Live Music
- Published By – Blackalicious Music
- Published By – Making Money, Music
- Published By – CED Music
- Published By – Dread Piper Publishing
- Published By – BIPA Music
- Published By – Reconstruction Music
- Published By – Mo Wax Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA
- Published By – Ced-G Co.
- Published By – William Patterson
- Published By – Raz Mesinai Publishing
- Published By – Devilishly Good Toons
- Published By – Ensign Music Corp.
- Published By – Eighth Dimension (2)
- Published By – Antipopulist Music
- Published By – Sayva Music
- Published By – Qesi Music Publishing
- Published By – Kemit Muzik
- Published By – Pros And Cons
- Recorded At – Unruly Studios
- Mixed At – Unruly Studios
- Mastered At – Ground Zero Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Absolute Audio
©℗ 1998 3-2-1 Records
On back cover:
1. "Red Rum (Sign O' The Times)" [...] Published by Channel Live Music (ASCAP). Produced [...] for Channel Live IPM.
2. "Touch The Stars" [...] Published by Blackalicious Music (ASCAP) [...] Blackalicious appears courtesy of Solesides.
3. "It's All The Way Live" [...] Published by Making Money, Music (ASCAP)/CED Music (ASCAP)
4. "Wrok" [...] Published by ASCAP. Contains a sample from "Crossover" [...] courtesy of Def Jam/Columbia Records, "Planet Rock" [...] courtesy of Tommy Boy Records, and "Rockit" [...] courtesy of Columbia Records.
1. "Don't Stop The Reggae Music" [...] Published by ASCAP. Produced [...] for Tarantula Productions.
2. "The Wreckoning Pt. 1" [...] Published by Dread Piper Publishing (ASCAP). Reconstruction Music/Mo Wax Music administration by MCA (ASCAP). Lateef appears courtesy of Solesides.
3. "The Impossible" [...] Published by Ced-G Co./William Patterson/BIPA Music (BMI). [...] Doug E. Fresh appears courtesy of Motown Records.
4. "Get Down" [...] Published by BMI. Produced [...] for Black Head Productions. Recorded and mixed at Unruly Studios. Labtekwon appears courtesy of Handle It Management.
1. "ZIKR (Whirling Dub)" [...] Published by Raz Mesinai Publishing (ASCAP) [...] Badawi appears courtesy of Asphodel Records.
2. "Selector (On Tha Otha Side Of Midnite)" [...] Published by Devilishly Good Toons Music/Ensign Music Corp (BMI). Produced [...] for Devilishly Good Productions. [...] Angel appears courtesy of Devilishly Good Productions.
3. "Dubometer (Rockers Remix)" [...] Licensed from Different Drummer, UK.
4. "C. B. Stories" [...] Published by (ASCAP) [...] Ticklah appears courtesy of 914 Entertainment.
1. "Gimmie-A-Breaks" [...] Published by Eighth Dimension (BMI).
2. "Ducking Lessons" [...] Published by Antipopulist Music (SESAC)/Sayva Music (BMI)/Qesi Music (BMI) [...] Priest appears courtesy of Anti-Pop Records.
3. "Right On!" [...] Published by Kemit Muzik (BMI), Pros And Cons (ASCAP) [...] Divinity and the breakfast unit appear courtesy of DATBU Records Atlanta, GA. Contains a sample from "Modadji" [...] courtesy of CTI Records.
4. "The Alchemist" [...] Published by (ASCAP) [...] Jahred Jedeye appears courtesy of Black Foot Entertainment.
Cover Illustration by Dontay TC5 © 1998 [...] Mastered [...] at Ground Zero Studios, NYC
©℗ 1998 3-2-1 Records, Inc. [...] Distributed in the USA by ADA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 54727 10001 9
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): T2ILPI000A AA BAJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): T2ILPI000B AA BAJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): T2ILPI000C AA BAJ
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): T2ILPI000D AA BAJ
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SESAC
I will be out of town from Wednesday Nov. 23 - Monday Nov. 28th. I will leave my inventory up while I'm gone. I may not be able to ship everything before I leave and when I get back it make take a few days for me to catch up on orders. Please be patient if ordering during that time period.
To all my customers:
A friend of mine has taken on listing items from my vast warehouse so if you are familiar with my stock, his listings are from the same batch and do not cross over with any titles I have listed. Same quality, different seller. Check out his listings at:
To all customers. read this info prior to a purchase as it will answer many of the questions you may have, mainly about shipping costs. Please don't place an order and cancel because you haven't bothered to read shipping costs. I've tried to make it clear, but if you don't read it, you need to pay attention.
Payment options are Paypal for all customers and money orders for USA customers only. Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Any unpaid orders will be canceled after 7 days for ‘non-payment’ if you have not paid or made other arrangements.
Shipping within the USA is a flat $5 rate for media mail, regardless of order size. All packages sent within the USA are sent with delivery confirmation. If the address being shipped to is within Minnesota (my location) you will be charged 7% sales tax for your order total when checking out using Paypal. I can ship Priority mail if requested but it will be more expensive. I do not offer any kind of overnight shipping.
International Shipping Rates (not including Canada)
All shipping is based on weight, and records can vary greatly in weight (gatefolds, heavy vinyl, etc)., so these shipping rates are approximates but are subject to change depending on the items. International shipping rates can vary greatly from country to country, so these are only APPROXIMATES, not etched in stone. If you have concerns about shipping costs, contact me before you place the order and let me know exactly what items you are ordering. If you place an order first without asking, and then complain about shipping costs, then you are not paying attention!
1st LP Record $22.00 (doubles, etc. are extra)
each additional $4.00
each additional $3.00
1st LP Record $16.00 (doubles, etc. are extra)
each additional $4.00
CDs/45s $10 each additional $3.00
I have had a couple of packages to Slovenia get severely delayed or missing. If you place an order from that country you will need to accept full responsibility for any lost packages. I can no longer guarantee that your post office will deliver them.
If you choose to have it registered it costs $15 extra on top of regular postage to add that service. Once a package goes over 4 LBs in weight the costs go higher as it has to be sent Priority airmail.
Each package comes with a customs # which can be used for limited tracking info. If you want more tracking with a package be prepared to spend a lot more. Registered mail (only available on packages weighing less than 4 LBs) is more expensive but reliable and provides some tracking but it depends on the country of destination providing scanning info to the US post office, which doesn't always happen and varies from country to country. All shipping is based on weight so shipping costs can fluctuate. If you order more than one record to ship outside USA I can quote you shipping costs in advance if you'd like. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer. Keep in mind that airmail usually takes 10-14 days but can take longer. If you can't be patient enough to wait for a package please do not order.
I ship Monday-Friday except for Thursdays when I usually spend the day adding new titles.
Common Abbreviations Used In My Listings (not including Grades)
dj-disc jockey/promo copy
ep-extended play 7"
sm spl-seam split
soc-sticker on cover
sol-sticker on lbl
sops-sticker on picture sleeve
toc-tape on cover
tol-tape on label
wlp-white label promo
woc-writing on cover
wol-writing on label