The Prisoners – A Taste Of Pink
|A1||Better In Black||2:25|
|A2||A Taste Of Pink||2:17|
|A3||Maybe I Was Wrong||2:37|
|A5||There Can't Be A Place||2:52|
|B2||Threw My Heart Away||3:10|
|B3||Come To The Mushroom||2:26|
|B4||Till The Morning Light||3:09|
|B5||Say Your Prayers||2:25|
|B6||Don't Call My Name||3:17|
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Allan Crockford
- Drums – Johnny Symons
- Engineer – Greame Quinton-Jones*
- Organ – Jamie Taylor*
- Photography By [Back] – Dally (2)
- Photography By [Front] – Eugene*
- Producer – The Prisoners
- Sleeve [Sleeve Design By] – Crockford*, Day*
- Vocals, Guitar – Graham Day
- Written-By – Crockford* (tracks: A3, A6), Day*, Taylor* (tracks: A6), Symons* (tracks: A6)
© Own-Up Records 1982
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): MPO OWN UP U2 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): MPO OWN UP U2 B1
Note: If your Paypal and Discogs addresses do not match, shipment will go to your Paypal address unless you specifically request otherwise.
Buyer pays all shipping. Unless buyer requests otherwise, domestic shipping is by USPS 1st Class (45s/CDs) or Media Mail (LPs). International shipping is by USPS 1st Class Airmail. Shipping charges are determined by actual cost to ship.
45s and CDs:
USA: $3.50 1st class any number of 45s.
CANADA: $9.50 up to two 45s. Additional determined by weight.
WORLD: $13.50 up to two 45s. Additional determined by weight.
USA: $4.00 MEDIA MAIL any number of LPs
CANADA: $15.50 first two LPs. Three or 4 LPs = $24, 5 LPs = $35
WORLD: $22.50 first two LPs. Three or 4 LPs = $33, 5 LPs = $49. Additional will be Priority Mail International and determined by weight.
International customers ordering 6 or more LPs, please ask for a shipping quote as these will necessitate Priority Mail International rates..