Linkin Park – Hybrid Theory
Vinyl, 10", 45 RPM, Single
All Media, Limited Edition, Reissue
|LP-A2||One Step Closer
Bass – Scott Koziol
Sequenced By [Additional Beats], Written-By – The Dust Brothers
|LP-A4||Points Of Authority||3:20|
|LP-B2||In The End||3:36|
|LP-B3||A Place For My Head||3:05|
|LP-B5||Cure For The Itch||2:37|
|LP-B6||Pushing Me Away||3:11|
|10"-A||One Step Closer||2:39|
Edited By [Additional Pro Tools] – Joe Hand*Written-By, Producer, Engineer – Mike Shinoda
- A&R [Coordination] – Ariana Murray (2), Natalie Preston
- Art Direction, Design – Flem (2)
- Bass – Ian Hornbeck (tracks: A1, B3, B4)
- Bass [Touring] – Scott Koziol
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Rob Bourdon
- Edited By [Pro Tools Assistant], MC [Emcee], Vocals, Sequenced By [Beats], Sampler, Artwork [Soldier Drawing, Line Art Sketches & Drawings] – Mike Shinoda
- Engineer – Steve Sisco
- Engineer [Additional], Edited By [Pro Tools] – John Ewing Jr.
- Engineer [Assistant] – Matt Griffin
- Executive-Producer, A&R – Jeff Blue
- Guitar, Bass, Backing Vocals – Brad Delson
- Management – Jordan Berliant, Michael Green (9), Ryan DeMarti
- Management [Booking Agent] – Michael Arfin
- Management [Business Manager] – Dana Miller, Jonathan Schwartz (2), Michael Oppenheim
- Management [Europe Booking Agent] – Scott Thomas (5)
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – The Collective (8)
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Photography By – James Minchin III
- Producer, Engineer – Don Gilmore
- Product Manager [Marketing Director] – Peter Standish
- Scratches [Records], Sampler, Backing Vocals, Artwork [Line Art Sketches & Drawings] – Joseph Hahn
- Vocals – Chester Bennington
- Written-By – Dave Farrell (tracks: B3, B4), Linkin Park, Mark Wakefield (tracks: A6, B3, B4)
Comes in gatefold sleeve and includes lyric sheet, poster and sticker.
Sticker on shrink wrap reads:
Reissued on vinyl for the first time in over a decade
Cut for vinyl exclusively for this release at Bernie Grundman Mastering
Includes "One Step Closer 10-Inch re-issue featuring "My December" bonus B-side
Featuring re-productions of out-of-print poster & original street team sticker
Limited to 3,000
9362-49477-5 or 1-532432 (K1)"
℗ 2000 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Manufactured In The E.U.
Side D recorded at The Loft in Nashville.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093624947752
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side A): BD06457-01 A1 1-532432 A "!"
- Matrix / Runout (LP Side B): BD06457-01 B1 1-532432 B "!"
- Matrix / Runout: BD06460-01 A1 1-532432-C CB
- Matrix / Runout: BD06460-01 B1 1-532432-D CB
- Label Code: LC00392
- Matrix / Runout (10" Side 1 Runout): 1-532432-C CB
- Matrix / Runout (10" Side 2 Runout): 1-532432-D CB
$4 shipping for first item +$2 for each additional, buyer pays shipping, will ship within US only