- Art Direction – Tommy Steele (2)
- Compilation Producer, Compiled By – Brad Benedict
- Coordinator [Editor Coordination] – Devin Franchino
- Coordinator [Project Coordination] – Kim Niemi
- Design, Art Direction – Jeffery Fey
- Executive Producer – Wayne Watkins
- Illustration – Mark Ryden
- Liner Notes – RJ Smith (2)
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Bob Norberg
- Written-By – Les Baxter (tracks: 1-1 to 1-7, 1-9 to 2-5, 2-7 to 2-12, 2-13 to 2-20)
From the album Ritual Of The Savage (Capitol, T-288).
Jungalero, Congo Train, Mombasa After Midnight, Lost City & Safari recorded August 27, 1958.
From the album African Jazz (Capitol, T-1117).
Temple Of Gold, Acapulco, High Priest Of The Aztecs / Pyramid Of The Sun, Pool Of Love, Go Chango, Blue Jungle & Procession Of The Princess recorded September 9, 1959.
From the album The Sacred Idol (Capitol, T-1293).
Hong Kong Cable Car, Tahiti: A Summer Night At Sea, City Of Veils, Harem Silks From Bombay & Spice Islands Sea Birds recorded June 13, 1957.
From the album Ports Of Pleasure (Capitol, T-868).
Oasis Of Dakhla, Zambezi, Mozambique, Simba, Pantan & Tehran recorded June 20, 1955.
From the album Tamboo! (Capitol, T-655).
Taboo, Temptation & Nightingale recorded February 15, 1956.
From the album Caribbean Moonlight (Capitol, T-733).
Amazon Falls, Voodoo Dreams & Papagayo recorded February 25, 1959.
From the album Jungle Jazz (Capitol, T-1184).
The Ancient Galleon & Sunken City recorded November 30, 1960.
From the album Jewels Of The Sea (Capitol, T-1537).
Bom Bom recorded December 22, 1959.
From the album Teen Drums (Capitol, T-1355).
Mood Tattooed recorded August 17, 1956.
From the album Skins! (Capitol, T-774).
The Left Arm Of Buddha recorded June 8, 1956.
From a Capitol Records Single (Capitol, F-3573).
Bacoa recorded March 22, 1951.
Written credits for Taboo are given to S.K. Stillman & Margarita Lecuona but the song was actually composed by Margarita Lecuona and Al Stillman with lyrics by Sydney King Russell (often credited as S.K. Russell).
All tracks high-definition 20-bit recordings.
P & C 1996 Capitol Records Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 2438-37025-2 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 724383702527
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 724383702626 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-1-1
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): none
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 724383702725 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-1-2
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): ifpi 1650
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1&2): IFPI L043
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1 variation 1): 724383702626 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2 variation 1): 724383702725 MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-1-3
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1 variation 1): ifpi 1633
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2 variation 1): ifpi 1632
12" Record US Air: $20
12" Record Canada: Usually between $20 depending on the weight of the package (single/light sleeve vs. double w/gatefold)
7" to US: $8 for air
7" Canada: Around $6.00 For Air
12" Records in UK/West Europe VIA Air : Around $20, gets way more expensive (around $40) for heavier parcels.
Please note that you will be responsible to pay any duties and customs generated in the course of delivering your package. These are completely in the hands of the customs authorities of your home country and rates and fees are not available for us to quote or estimate.
Please note that the seller assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen packages. The seller will provide the shipping costs for shipping with and without tracking and the buyer can decide which option suits them. If the buyer decided to pay for the cheaper option without tracking they agree to assume the risk if the package is lost or stolen while in delivery.
The seller will provide proof of shipment via a photo and/or receipt.