Television Personalities – Chocolat-Art (A Special Tribute To James Last)
- Lacquer Cut By – SST (8)
All songs copyright Daniel Tracey
Published by Twist & Shout
This is the second edition with white labels and with an A4 info sheet.
First edition has red labels and printed info sheet.
Catalog# on label Side B + spine: POW 2
Catalog# on backcover: pow 2
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, etched): Look back to Enger again HGM 207/01-4 A3 SST
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, etched): "Komme wie ich zum Krankenhaus" HGM 207/01-4 B SST
- Label Code: LC 8560
I have a few titles I can't sell on Discogs - because they are "unofficial" releases - available on our own website; I can combine shipping: http://ratpatrol.nl/mailorder
Note: if you find matrix runout codes etc important, please check with me first before buying (I don't always check them as they are almost impossible to read. I'm not taking responsibility if you buy without checking first ;-)
Buyer pays shipping & handling (see below)
Pakje past door brievenbus: 4,50 Euro
Pakje past niet door brievenbus: 8.00 Euro
(Groningen: afhalen/afspreken in overleg mogelijk)
Verzending binnen Nederland is altijd inclusief track & trace, met PostNL.
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Luxemburg, Spain (exl. Canaries, North Africa), Sweden and UK (Mainland and N.Ireland only; PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO BREXIT THE UK RATES ARE SUBJECT TO SUDDEN CHANGE, WHICH CAN'T BE PREDICTED RIGHT NOW) (Priority Mail):
- 1 CD without jewel case* or 1 cassette without separate booklet: 5 Euro (NO Track and Trace) This rate will go for 3" cds and some not-to-heavy CD-singles and digipacks as well, though not always.
- small number of small items: 1 to 2 CDs/DVDs, 2-7CDs without jewel case*, 1 to 3 7”-singles, or 1 to 3 cassettes (or 1 to 2 cassettes if they have separate booklets) = 9.50 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 14 Euro)
- 1 to 7 LPs (or equal weight, like 3-14 small items, 40 CDs without jewel case*, or combi) = 12 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 15 Euro)
Rest of Europe excl. Russia (Priority Mail):
- 1 CD without jewel case* or 1 cassette without separate booklet: 5 Euro (NO Track and Trace). This rate will go for 3" cds and some not-to-heavy CD-singles and digipacks as well, though not always
- small number of small items: 1 to 2 CDs/DVDs, 2-7 CDs without jewel case*, 1 to 3 7”-singles, or 1 to 3 cassettes (or 1 to 2 cassettes if they have heavy booklets) = 9.50 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 16 Euro)
- 1 to 7 LPs (or equal weight, like 3-14 small items, 40 CDs without jewel case*, or combi) = 14.50 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 20.50 Euro)
Rest of World Priority:
- 1 CD without jewel case* or 1 cassette without separate booklet: 5.50 Euro (NO Track and Trace). This rate will go for 3" cds and some not-to-heavy CD-singles and digipacks as well, though not always
- small number of small items: 1 to 2 CDs/DVDs, 2-7 CDs without jewel case*, 1 to 3 7”-singles, or 1 to 3 cassettes (or 1 to 2 cassettes if they have heavy booklets) = 9.50 Euro (if you want it with Track & Trace it is 19 Euro)
- 1 to 7 LPs (or equal weight, like 3-14 small items, 40 CDs without jewel case*, or combi) = 20.50 Euro (If you want it with Track & Trace it is 26.50 Euro)
* If you want CDs without jewel case please ask explicitly. This can only be done with standard jewel case CDs, not with digipacks or special packaging. By ordering without jewel case you accept that despite care in packaging there may be small creases (especially in back covers) or small scuffs on the disc. “Sealed” or “Mint” won’t be sealed or mint anymore….
Note: Usually 1 LP weights as much as 2 CD's/MCs or 3 ep's. Double albums count double.....
VHS postage as LP (though 6 VHS weigh as much as 7 LPs, so that's the maximum for VHS containing orders).
More: Ask for postage!
Registered and insured up to 500 Euro: this will add approx 6 to 15 euro to the price of sending it with Track and Trace (NB voor Nederland kost aantekenen en verzekeren 10 euro in totaal (tot 500 euro verzekerd)). Please check with me.
Despite my good experience (just ONE package lost in 29 years), for ALL non-"registered and insured" shipments goes: I am not responsible for any damage or loss. If you opt for Track & Trace shipment and you use PayPal, PayPal offers some kind of protection for loss or damage though.
Please note that for Australian buyers 10% GST will be added to the value of your purchase. This goes to your government... More information is available here: https://support.discogs.com/hc/en-us/articles/360006427093-Australian-Goods-and-Services-Tax-GST
Please note that if you live outside the EU your country's customs may charge import duties to you, which as "importer" you have to pay. Usually parcels of low value are not charged but the threshold value differs per country. You can check this on your country's customs web site or that of your postal services. Also do note that I believe in honesty and will not make out false customs declarations... I will always declare true value.
PS Shipping with Track & Trace or Registered/Insured is possible to many countries, but not all. I will inform you if to your country it is not possible.
PS If you use PayPal I will only ship to the name and address as mentioned in PayPal.
For Belgium: your address must match the validation by Belgian mail: http://www.bpost.be/site/nl/residential/customerservice/search/address.html
From within European Union and in Euro only (and using the default "shared cost" option):
Name of account holder: Mr. H. Mulder, Groningen, Netherlands
- For standard priority shipping (no Track & Trace) I can only accept bank transfer in Euro if you live in the European Union; for non-EU countries I can only accept PayPal's option to "Send money As Gift"; in that case you cover PayPal fees - which should not be that high if you have money in your PayPal account or you have linked PayPal to your bank account (so you don't need PayPal to charge it to your credit card).
- For Track and Trace or Registered and Insured Shipment I can also accept payment by PayPal for ‘goods & services’ (automatic checkout with PayPal from Discogs).
Please note I'm not a company, just a guy selling his own used records and some new ones gotten in exchange for his own bands' records....
I will send you detailed instructions once you have made your order; if something is unclear please feel free to ask me! If you don't either reply or pay within a week, I have to cancel your order due to 'non-paying customer', and unfortunately the Discogs system then automatically gives you negative feedback. If you just regret your order and you want to cancel it, please let me know within this one week period and no negative feedback will appear; I can cancel it 'at buyer's request'. So please keep communicating!
Note: Shipping and handling includes all costs I make on your order, so including stamps, packaging material (I recycle as much as I can but have to buy new as well) and part of the fees I have to pay. I have set average prices for all this and gain or lose a little on each order. I think this is fair.... just thought I should mention this. Cheers!