Moumoon – Pain Killer
|CD-1||Dreamer Dreamer (Pain Killer Ver.)||4:23|
Bass – Takeshi TanedaDrums – Hiroshi "Matsukichi" Matsubara*Music By – K. Masaki*Piano – Koichi TsutayaProducer [Sound], Arranged By, Programmed By – Koichi Tsutaya, K. Masaki*
Arranged By – MoumoonBass – Satoshi "Anthony" Yamada*Drums – Hiroshi "Matsukichi" Matsubara*Music By – Yuka (3)Producer [Sound] – K. Masaki*
Arranged By [Strings] – Gen IttetsuBass – Takamune NegishiDrums – Noriyasu "Kaasuke" Kawamura*Producer [Sound], Music By, Arranged By – K. Masaki*Strings – Gen Ittetsu Strings*
Arranged By [Strings], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Koichi TsutayaBass – Hideki MatsubaraDrums – Noriyasu "Kaasuke" Kawamura*Guitar [Gut], Ukulele – Hirokazu OguraHarp – Tomoyuki AsakawaMusic By – K. Masaki*Producer [Sound], Arranged By, Programmed By, Keyboards – Koichi Tsutaya, K. Masaki*Strings – Gen Ittetsu Strings*
Bass – Takamune NegishiDrums – Yasuo SanoProducer [Sound], Music By, Arranged By – K. Masaki*
Arranged By [Strings], Programmed By – Koichi TsutayaBass – Satoshi "Anthony" Yamada*Drums – Yasuo SanoMusic By – K. Masaki*Producer [Sound], Arranged By – Koichi Tsutaya, K. Masaki*Strings – Gen Ittetsu Strings*Trumpet – Teppei Kawakami, Yusuke Nakano
Arranged By, Programmed By, Keyboards – Satoru KobayashiProducer [Sound], Music By – K. Masaki*
『Love Is Everywhere』
Producer [Sound], Music By, Arranged By – K. Masaki*
Arranged By – MoumoonBass – Satoshi "Anthony" Yamada*Drums – Hiroshi "Matsukichi" Matsubara*Producer [Sound], Music By – K. Masaki*
Arranged By – K. Masaki*, Sammy (28)Bass – Takeshi TanedaDrums – Hiroshi "Matsukichi" Matsubara*Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Junji ChibaGuitar – Sammy (28)Producer [Sound], Music By – K. Masaki*
|Moumoon Studio Live 2013|
|Bluray-9||『Love Is Everywhere』|
|Moumoon Live History|
|Bluray-12||Heaven (2009.10.3「Fullmoon Live Special 2009 ~中秋の名月~」In 日比谷野外大音楽堂)|
|Bluray-13||Pinky Ring (2009.10.3「Fullmoon Live Special 2009 ~中秋の名月~」In 日比谷野外大音楽堂)|
|Bluray-14||リフレイン (2010.9.22「Fullmoon Live Special 2010 ~中秋の名月~」In 恵比寿ザ･ガーデンホール)|
|Bluray-15||Sunshine Girl (2011.6.13「Fullmoon Live Tour 2011 15 Doors ~どこまででもドアー~」In 中野サンプラザ)|
|Bluray-16||Do You Remember? (2011.6.13「Fullmoon Live Tour 2011 15 Doors ~どこまででもドアー~」In 中野サンプラザ)|
|Bluray-17||Myself (2011.9.11「Fullmoon Live Special 2011 ~中秋の名月~」In 中野サンプラザ)|
|Bluray-18||We Go (2012.4.1「Fullmoon Live Tour 2012 ~脳内ランドツアー~」Final In NHKホール)|
緑の道 (Video Clip)
Cameraman – Yasuyuki Sasaki (2)Film Director – Sho TsukikawaFilm Producer – Tomiji KajiwaraProduction Manager – Takamasa Kato
うつくしい人 (Video Clip)
Director Of Photography – Yuji MoriharaFilm Director – Tsuyoshi Inoue (2)Production Manager – Daisuke Yamamoto (4)
Pain Killer (Making Clip)
Film Director, Cameraman – Shoko TadaFilm Editor – Katsutomo YokoshojiMixed By – Tsutomu KobayashiProduction Manager – Akiyoshi Fujii
- A&R – Akira Saito
- Art Direction – Yumiko Kodai
- Bass – Anthony* (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Coordinator [Musicians] – Asami Kuboki (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Masato Naka (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Design – Kanako Takashima, Yumiko Kodai
- Directed By [Recording] – Ko Yoshioka
- Directed By, Arranged By [Additional] – Ritsuko Honma (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Drums – Masanori Yabuki (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Electronics [Manipulate] – Takaaki Mukasa (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Executive-Producer – Masato Matsuura*
- Film Director – Yoshiro Ueda (tracks: Bluray-12 to Bluray-18)
- Film Producer – Shuji Miura (tracks: Bluray-12 to Bluray-18)
- Keyboards – Eji (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Lyrics By, Vocals, Chorus – Yuka (3)
- Mastered By – Hiroshi Kawasaki, Motohiro Tsuji (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Mixed By – Kousuke Masaki (tracks: CD-9), Osamu "Shu" Imamoto (tracks: CD-1, CD-9), Shimi (5) (tracks: CD-8), Toshiro Kai (tracks: CD-2 to CD-7, CD-10, CD-11), Tsuyoshi Inoue (tracks: Bluray-12 to Bluray-18), Yoshinori Morita (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
- Photography By – Osamu Yokonami
- Producer – Moumoon
- Programmed By, Guitar, Keyboards, Chorus – Kousuke Masaki
- Recorded By – Kousuke Masaki (tracks: CD-9), Masahiro Kawata (tracks: Bluray-12 to Bluray-18), Naruhi Inaba (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Tamco (2) (tracks: Bluray-12 to Bluray-18), Toshiro Kai (tracks: CD-1 to CD-8, CD-10, CD-11), Yoshinori Morita (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Yoshinori Morita (tracks: Bluray-12 to Bluray-18), Yoshinori Morita (tracks: CD-4, CD-7)
- Technician [Instruments] – Koshien Ushiro (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Satsuki Hosomi (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Shigemi Ohtake (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Shuntaro Chaya (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11), Yosuke Kobayashi (tracks: Bluray-1 to Bluray-11)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988064 386819
- Rights Society: JASRAC
For your convenience, we accept payment by:
IBAN Bank Transfer (in CHF) *(for transfers in EUR, JPY, USD, read more below)
KBC/CBS Payment Button
Belfius Direct Net
*If you'd like to make a payment via Bank Transfer, please ensure the payment is done in CHF (Swiss Francs) (or please request further information before initiating the bank transfer. :)
We can also accept bank transfer in USD, EUR, or JPY, but in that case- the account number is *different* Please contact us, tell us which of these currencies (JPY, EUR, USD) you want to make a bank transfer in, and then we will send you the account number for that currency.
We try to keep shipping costs relatively simple (and affordable). To get our shipping rates, simply take a look below the price of the item in our store. If you are logged into your Discogs account, and have a shipping address saved, you will see the shipping cost displayed.
We offer three services (via Japan Post):
Air Mail (generally takes around 2-3 weeks to reach most parts of the world, tracking/insurance is not available).
Registered Air Mail (2-3 weeks on average, comes with online tracking, and insurance).
EMS (Japan's elite shipping ninjas deliver these quite swiftly (often in just a few days to most countries).
PLEASE NOTE: Our shipping department will be closed for five days from August 10 until August 14, for a Japanese holiday. Orders received on August 8 & 9, will in most cases ship after our holiday, on August 15. Thank you for your understanding.
*ITALIAN CUSTOMERS: Due to the poor performance of Italian Post, we now only offer EMS service to Italy. We apologize for this, but - even on Japan Post website, there is a warning about Italian Post and the risk of sending to Italy. Too many packages are lost, delayed for many months, held by Italian Customs for long periods of time, or face other problems when sending to Italy. For this reason, we now will only offer EMS service to Italy (21.75 CHF for one CD/DVD, or 29.75 for one vinyl record). However, to help with this cost, we will offer FREE shipping to Italian customers, for any extra item in the same order: so, no matter if you buy 1 CD, or 10 CDs, your shipping cost is still just 21.75 CHF, for quick, registered, insured EMS service). Please also note, by law, we must include the correct invoice inside the package: we cannot declare an incorrect value on the package for you).
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City State, Andorra, Spain (Canary Islands), United Kingdom, Denmark, Estonia, Finland,Ireland,Latvia,Latvia, Lithuania, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan
Air Mail/Economy mail: CHF 6.00 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
Registered mail CHF 14.25 + CHF 4.00 for each addition item
EMS CHF 21.75 + CHF 4.00 for each addition item
Air Mail : CHF 14.10
Registered mail at CHF 24.25
EMS service at CHF 33.75
France, Romania, Cyprus, Russian Federation, France (European Territory), Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Belarus, Moldavia, Ukraine
Registered mail CHF 9.25 + CHF 4.00 for each addition item
EMS CHF 21.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
* Air Mail is not available for country listed above.
Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, Georgia, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Mongolia
Registered mail CHF 14.25 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
EMS CHF 21.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
* Air Mail or other services are not offered for countries listed above due to the high risk associated with sending mail to these countries (based on many years of our experience). Registered mail will only be offered for lower valued item.
Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Islands (USA), Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay and Venezuela, South Africa
EMS : CHF 26.75 + CHF 3.00 for each addition item
*Air Mail and Registered Mail are not available for Zone 4.
** Double CD, CD+DVD, CD sets...etc would be calculated differently. Any extra disc is CHF2.00.
CDs/DVDs: 21.75 CHF (FREE shipping for each extra CD/DVD item: so no matter if you buy 1 CD, or 20 CDs, your shipping cost is just 21.75 CHF).
Vinyl: 29.75 CHF (FREE shipping for any extra vinyl item)
SHIPPING for LASERDISCS, VHS Cassettes, etc:
LaserDiscs will ship at the same rates as Vinyl/LPs.
VHS Cassettes will ship at the same rate as DVDs.
- When you log into your Discogs account, you will see exact shipping cost. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. :)
HOW FAST DO WE SHIP?
While we make all efforts to dispatch orders within 1-3 business days (with rare exceptions on holidays or in circumstances beyond our control). Please remain patient in such cases, and trust in the quality service record we have established online over the years.
If you purchased shipping service with tracking (Registered Air Mail, or EMS), our team will send you the tracking number as soon as it becomes available to us (generally within a few days of your package having been shipped).
We reserve the right to cancel orders at our discretion from buyers who do not meet the above mentioned provisions or those who we feel may wish to circumvent them. Our policies are intended to encourage a safe, fair, and fun trading environment for the wonderful Discogs community.
Duties/Import Taxes, if/when applied to a package are the sole responsibility of you, the importer (buyer). Every country has different regulations in this regard. We respectfully ask you not to request a different value to be declared on your package. Such requests violate our policies, the policies of Discogs, and more than likely, local laws. We reserve the right to cancel orders, at our discretion, made by customers insisting on violating any of our policies, the policies of Discogs, or any applicable laws.
Mayumi, PJ, Haruka, Kenji, and the rest of us at Kupiku.com