Queens Of The Stone Age – Lullabies To Paralyze
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Etched, 180 Gram
All Media, Album, Reissue, Gatefold
Guitar, Voice [Whispers] – Joshua Homme*Vocals – Mark Lanegan
Bass, Lap Steel Guitar – Troy Van LeeuwenDrums – Joey CastilloVocals, Guitar – Joshua Homme*
|A3||Everybody Knows That You Are Insane
Bass – Alain JohannesDrums, Percussion – Joey*Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Vocals, Lead Guitar – Joshua*
|A4||Tangled Up In Plaid
Bass – Alain*Drums – Joey*Guitar, Vocals – Joshua*Piano, Guitar – Troy*Triangle – Joe Barresi
|A5||Burn The Witch||3:35|
|A6||In My Head||4:01|
|B2||I Never Came
Bass – Troy*Drums, Percussion, Piano – Joey*Tuba, Trombone [Baritone Trombone] – The Main Street Horns*Vocals, Guitar, Drums, Percussion, Bass [Chorus Bass] – Joshua*
|B3||Someone's In The Wolf
Bass, Flute, Zither [Markxophone] – Alain*Drums – Joey*Flute, Other [Little Pants] – Jesse "The Devil" Hughes*Guitar, Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Performer [The Wolf], Vocals – Chris GossTuba, Trombone [Baritone Bone] – Main Street HornsVocals, Guitar – Joshua*
|B4||The Blood Is Love
Bass – Alain*Drums, Percussion – Joey*Guitar [Circus Guitar] – Dave Catching*Lap Steel Guitar – Troy*Vocals, Guitar, Percussion – Joshua*
|C1||Skin On Skin
Bass, Lap Steel Guitar, Keyboards, Lead Guitar [R Lead] – Troy*Drums, Cowbell [Plastic Cowbell] – Joey*Guitar [A Little Guitar] – Alain*Tuba, Trombone [Baritone Bones] – The Main Street Horns*Vocals, Guitar, Cowbell [Smaller Plastic Cowbell] – Joshua*
|C3||"You Got A Killer Scene There, Man..."
Drums, Handclaps – Joey*Guitar [R Guitar], Handclaps – Troy*Handclaps, Guitar [L Guitar], Vocals, Bass – Joshua*Performer ["Shit"] – Alain*Vocals [Salty Vocal] – Lanegan*Vocals [Sultry Vocal] – Brody Dalle, Shirley MansonVocals [Vultry Socal] – Chris Goss
|C4||Long Slow Goodbye||6:50|
|C5||Like A Drug||3:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music B.V.
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Published By – Board Stiff Music
- Published By – Magic Bullet Music
- Published By – More Kick And Snare Music
- Published By – Ripplestick Music
- Published By – Channel This Music
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – Bay 7 Studios
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 90630
- A&R – Mark Williams (19)
- A&R [For] – Interscope Records
- Booking [Booking For ROW - For] – Helter Skelter (8)
- Booking [Booking For ROW] – Steve Strange (2)
- Booking [Booking In N. America - For] – William Morris*
- Booking [Booking In N. America] – Robby Fraser
- Design [Art Design], Layout, Other [Documentation] – Hutch (4)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alain Johannes
- Engineer, Mixed By – Joe Barresi
- Illustration – Doug Cunningham, Keith Richards (4)
- Legal – Jeffrey Light, Rebel Steiner*
- Legal [For] – Loeb & Loeb, M.A.F.G.& L.*
- Lyrics By [Additional Lyrics] – Mark Lanegan (tracks: A2, A4, C4)
- Management – Stu Sobol
- Management [Financials - For] – P.N.F.W & Co.*
- Management [Financials] – Scott Padell, Shannon Traynor
- Management [For] – The Firm (8)
- Mastered By – Brian Gardner
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Jun Marakawa
- Photography By – Chapman Baehler
- Photography By [Studio Photography] – Nigel Copp
- Producer – Joe Barresi, Joshua Homme*
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Pete Martinez
- Technician – Mike Fasano
- Technician [Additional Drum Tech For Drum Fetish] – Gersch*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mike Fasano
- Written-By – Alain Johannes (tracks: A6), Joey Castillo, Josh Freese (tracks: A6), Joshua Homme*, Mark Lanegan (tracks: A4), Troy Van Leeuwen
Original release ℗ 2005 Interscope Records. This release ℗ & © 2011 Universal Music B.V.
Manufactured & distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. for Universal Music B.V.
Made in the E.U.
Joshua Homme (Board Stiff Music/BMI)
Troy Van Leeuwen (Magic Bullet Music/ASCAP)
Joey Castillo (More Kick and Snare Music/BMI)
Mark Lanegan (Ripplestick Music/BMI)
Josh Freese (BMI)
Alain Johannes (Channel This Music/ASCAP)
Mastered [...] for Bernie Grundman Mastering Hollywood, CA
Recorded at Sound City Studios Van Nuys, Ca.
Mixed at Bay 7 Studios Valley Village, Ca.
Track durations not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (As printed): 0 600753 357972
- Barcode (Scanned): 600753357972
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 90630 1A MOVLP 250 60075335797
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 90630 1B MOVLP 250 60075335797
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): 90630 1C MOVLP 250 60075335797
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Buyer pays shipping. US addresses only. $4.00 for up to 10 items sent media mail.