Secret Chiefs 3 – First Grand Constitution And Bylaws
|II||Adept Chamber Of The Magian Tavern - Altar To The Master Chief|
|III||Inn Of 3 Doors|
|IV||Breeze Of Dawn, Death's Angel|
|VII||Crossroads Through Crosshairs|
|X||Killing Of Kings|
|XI||Celestial Ship Of The Corsairs|
|[XII] Emir Of The Bees|
|XII ||The Mazdaean Protocols|
|XII ||Our Man Abu'l-Khattab|
|XIII||Pointed And Weighty Arguements|
|XV||The Qa'im Deliberates|
|XVI||Drunk At The Gates|
Resurrection Day Soundtrack: Hot Pursuit In Eagles' Nest
Saxophone – Bar McKinnon*
From Night The Morning Draught Of Wine
Bass – Bar McKinnon*
White As They Come
Backing Vocals [Angelic] – Kris Hendrickson
|XXII||Legendary Paper Project|
- Bass – Trevor Dunn, Trey Spruance (tracks: V, XVII)
- Composed By, Edited By [Constructed By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Trey Spruance
- Design [Color Photos, Collages] – Mari Kono
- Design [General Art Direction And Black And White Drawings (Except Those By Anonymous Calligraphy Artists)] – Trey Spruance
- Design [Layout, Image Design] – Margaret Murray
- Drums, Trombone, Percussion – Danny Heifetz
- Edited By – Mike Johnson (5)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Marc Orten, Mike Bogus
- Mastered By – Guy Slater
- Mixed By – Billy Anderson (tracks: V, VIII to X, XXI), Trey Spruance
- Organ [Organs], Synth [Synths], Electronics [Tape Electronics], Sampler [Samples] – Trey Spruance
- Recorded By – Trey Spruance
- Recorded By [Rhythm Tracks] – Billy Anderson (tracks: V, VIII to X, XVII, XXI)
- Vocals – Trevor Dunn (tracks: VI, XV, XVI), Trey Spruance (tracks: X, XI)
The first record is labeled as side "5" (tracks I to VIII) and "6" (tracks IX to XIV), and the second one as side "7" (tracks XV to XX) and "8" (tracks XXI and XXII).
Side "5" has etched in the inside edge of the vinyl "UNIVERSAL LAW EXISTS NOWHERE" and "GRR015A"; Side "7" as "LEAVE BEHIND THE ARTIFICIAL ERECTIONS OF RACE-CONSCIOUSNESS" and "GRR015C"; Side "8" as "GRR015D"
Recorded at Forking Paths Studios.
Rhythm tracks on V, VIII to X, XVII & XXI recorded at Brilliant Studios.
Thanks in order: Todd Nugent, Gregg Turkington, Mari Kono, Margaret Murray and Cotton Bailey.
The Secret Chiefs 3 feel dutifully and cheerfully obliged to acknowledge, among other unmentionable things, the writings of Peter Lamborn Wilson as a primary bulk of cannon fodder for their present work.
© 2000 Web of Mimicry All Rights Reserved
All songs published by Web of Mimicry (ASCAP)
℗ 2011 !aNGRr!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 5): 93511E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 6): 93511E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 7): 93511E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 8): 93511E4/A
- 100g = one or Two CD 💿 without jewel case or one digipack or one tape international shipping 2,6€
- 250g = CD with jewel case international shipping 6,5€
- 500g = one vinyl, international shipping 10,30€
- 2000g = double vinyl and more 18€