Dead Kennedys – Kill The Poor
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cherry Red Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Cherry Red Records (2)
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Carlin Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Fallout Productions
- Distributed By – Spartan
- Printed By – Polygram Industries Messageries
- Mastered At – Portland Studios
- Pressed By – PRS, Louviers
©1980 Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd (side A).
©1980 Carlin Music Corp. (side B).
℗&© 1980 Cherry Red Records.
Made in France.
Track A: new version of the song from the album 'Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables' (Cat.No.B Red 10).
Track B: previously unreleased.
Back cover drawings © 1980 Fallout Productions.
Imp. Polygram Industries Messageries.
"Imprimé et fabriqué en France".
Includes printed inner sheet entitled "The Lost Lyrics of Dead Kennedys" with lyrics from the songs "Police Truck", "The Man With The Dogs" and "In-Sight".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, (Variant 1, Stamped): PEI 425 CHERRY 16 A POLYGRAM A 2.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, (Variant 1, Stamped): 425 CH ERRY 16 B 2 POLY GR AM DU 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, (Variant 2, Stamped): PEI 425 CHERRY 16 A POLYGRAM A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, (Variant 2, Stamped): 425 CH ERRY 16 B-2 POLY GRAM DU1 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout sides A & B, hand-etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT.
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.