Accepted Payment Methods:
Hi there! Thanks for looking at my stuff for sale. I'm a private collector, not a record store, and I want to make sure that you're happy with your purchase. Here's some information you might find useful if you are thinking of ordering something from me:
- Payment is by PayPal only at present. I do not pass along my PayPal fees to buyers.
- I ship within the United States via USPS (Media Mail or Priority, whichever the buyer prefers) and always include a tracking/delivery confirmation number for domestic orders.
- If you are an international buyer, there might be other shipping options besides USPS. Be aware that these are just as expensive (and oftentimes more expensive) than the USPS options.
- The USPS charges $13.00 USD for a tracking number for international packages.
- I can also insure packages if desired (at the buyer's expense.) This is highly recommended for orders over $50, especially if you are an international buyer.
- I won't mail out anything until I've emailed with you and received payment.
- Packages usually get shipped on Mondays and Fridays.
- PLEASE NOTE: As of January 28th, 2013, the international shipping rates from the USA have skyrocketed. I WILL NOT ship to non-US buyers unless they contact me first (owing to different ways to ship things) to work something out. This is for several reasons, the biggest being that I do not want to overcharge you for postage/insurance.
- Feel free to contact me if you have any questions/concerns. I try to respond within 24 hours, but sometimes it takes a bit longer.