- Music City, USA
- Joined on May 29, 2009
My Discogs store is temporarily closed for a holiday break and will re-open shortly after Christmas. Happy holidays!
I am a private collector of music, primarily on vinyl. LPs and 12" singles are cool, but I regard the 7" record as the king of phonograph formats. Much of my spare time is split between digging for records and slowly logging my collection into the Discogs database. I also sell some records in the Marketplace here to help keep the collection at a manageable size.
A few notes about my sales listings:
- I'm interested in a wide variety of music, so there is a range of genres represented in the selections I offer for sale. My sales listings skew heaviest toward funk/soul 45s but there is also some reggae, contemporary punk/garage rock stuff, oddball rock oldies, obscure country 45s, and a little bit of gospel in the mix.
- I try to be conservative with my grading, using the Goldmine standards adopted by Discogs which are explained here. Almost everything I have listed has been play graded. I reserve the Mint (M) grade only for sealed records that I know have never been played.
- Many of my listings have sound clips attached, and all of these are recorded directly from the copies of the vinyl listed for sale. If you would like to hear a sound clip for an item that does not already have one posted, please send me a message and I'll see about adding audio to the listing. (Please also note: I DO NOT sell or trade MP3s as this is against the Discogs terms of service.)
- The "Make Offer" option is available for my $3 7" listings, BUT I will only make considerations on offers for these when a buyer is purchasing multiple records on an order.
- Due to several unpaid orders in the past, my positive feedback percentage requirement for buyers is set fairly high to filter out the serial non-payers. And on a related note...
- I do not send invoices outside the Discogs system.
- Please do not send me messages asking to buy records that I may have subbed or edited in the database but do not have listed for sale.
Please understand: If I'm looking to sell something AND still have a copy available, it will already be listed for sale in the Marketplace. Cool? Cool...