- Dresden, Germany
- Joined on March 26, 2013
please send us your email adress within your request if there are any questions about products, pictures or prices! thx
we DO NOT provide any MP3 or any digital sounds from any of our products.
PLEASE DO NOT ASK! THX
please like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InterRecords
or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/InterRecords1
please see our seller terms
if any inquiries BEFORE you order...thx
Telephone: +49-351-49764409 or +49-162-4303113
CEO: Mirko Rotzsch
Owner: Mirko Rotzsch
Responsible according to § 5 TMG, content: Mirko Rotzsch
Responsible for content address: Neuostra 7 01219 Dresden
Responsible in the interests of the press law: Mirko Rotzsch
Platform of the EU Commission regarding online dispute resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
1 If the Client acts as a consumer, he has the right to cancel a contract regarding the purchase of goods without having to give a reason at any time within the period of fourteen (14) days. In the case for the supply of goods, the cancellation period begins with the day after the day on which he receives the goods. He has to tell in writing, or in another durable medium (including letter, telefon or email) to the contact address of the Seller, if he wants to cancel.
2 The cancellation shall be directed at:
3 The Client must send the goods back to the Seller's address in their original condition at his own cost, unless the Seller delivered the goods to the consumer in error or the goods are damaged or defective. The Client must send the goods back as soon as possible. The Seller reserves the right to make a charge not exceeding his costs of recovery if the Client does not return the goods.
4 Once the Client has notified to the Seller that he wishes to cancel the contract, any sum debited to the Seller will be refunded as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of the Client's cancellation.
5 The Client has no right to cancel in case of the supply of
- services, if the performance of the contract has begun with the consumer's agreement before the end of the cancellation period,
- of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the Seller,
- goods made to the Client's consumer's own specification or clearly personalized or which by reason of nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly,
- audio or video recordings or computer software that the Client has unsealed,
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines