- United Kingdom
- Joined on October 27, 2009
Once avid collector, now reputable specialist seller of an excellent vinyl archive.
I've shipped 1,000s of rare & deleted items globally since December 2011 (which peaked around 3,000+ of various formats in my repertoire).
Take a look here for independent reviews and buy with confidence!
Items are for sale either individually or collectively. Click the link to check what I have on your wantlist.
Stock usually goes up for sale every week. Check out my latest listings! All searchable by genres, styles, condition, etc.
You can keep updated on what I'm selling and special offers by 'Liking' my Facebook page, 'Following' via Twitter or 'Subscribing' to my YouTube channel.
BUYERS: Please read
If you're an international buyer please understand English or use a Translator so we can communicate efficiently.
I have some of the cheapest global shipping rates you'll see on the marketplace compared to most small and large sellers!
CLICK THE BOX BELOW FOR MY GLOBAL SHIPPING RATES EFFECTIVE FROM SATURDAY 25 MARCH 2017:
CLICK HERE FOR ROYAL MAIL WORLD ZONES
Feel free to send me a message for bulk orders as I can get a cheaper combined shipping quote via courier.
Bear in mind that grading is primarily visual as well as subjective, so grades can be interpreted differently.
Click here to familiarise yourself with Discogs' "How To Grade" guide
The majority of sleeves are graded, but remember sleeve grading is optional
Click here to see the Goldmine Grading Standard for more details
Click here for 'The Goldmine Grading Guide' by 'Goldmine Magazine'
I'm very concerned about buyer satisfaction so I believe buyers should get what they pay for. Therefore, some of my gradings are not only done visually but also audibly to ensure gradings are as accurate as possible. Audio samples are available upon request. Records are wiped with a cleaning kit before grading & dispatch.
Offers are enabled on all of my listings! Discretionary deals are possible for bulk / multiple orders (UK ONLY).
Please do not make "all or nothing" offers! Whenever you make an offer you commit to pay at your offer price as you would with a normal order.
Discogs sale history is a guide, which can't be too heavily relied on (it's a free market after all). Nonetheless, my prices are competitive and I'm able to match or undercut some listings at the same grade!
NB: Although I'm happy to deal with questions about my collection or sales in general, I sometimes receive random queries so please note the following before contacting me:
1. I'm sure you understand I don't have time for time-wasters so let me know which item(s) you're essentially interested in buying from my collection.
2. Check releases first and the "haves". You might see my username listed. If it's not displayed then it's safe to assume I don't own those releases you're after.
3. I'm not a shop, therefore I don't sell at shop prices. Sensible offers are considered on all items.
4. If you're a seller, please abstain from making offers (unless you wish to do so in bulk).
5. I recommend you preview my Seller Terms before purchasing.
6. Any sound-bytes accompanying my listings are usually encoded at 64kbps and play at the original pitch.
7. Please don't bother asking for rips, swaps, trades or track IDs! I don't sell rips, just wax (as well as CDs or tape packs occasionally).
Apologies for having to mention these points but unfortunately it became necessary to do so.
Thanks for your attention and comprehension.