- South West UK
- Joined on January 30, 2013
Selling some stuff on here, specialising (but not restricted to) cassettes. Please talk to me about anything you like, I am always happy to test items or provide more details.
I am also trying to increase the level of documentation of cassettes on Discogs, adding detailed info and pictures where possible.
℗ © B NR 120µs SACD SACEM SGDL SDRM
Create a master release:
Notes on submitting cassettes ratified by staff in forums but not overtly clear in guidelines:
- Any difference to the artwork, labels, text or cassette shell = new/different submission
- The preferred primary image for a cassette should should be the cropped front cover, i.e. no spine or J-card flap.
- Cassette images should not normally include the outer plastic case unless it is integral to the artwork (eg Julian Cope - Jehovahkill ). Images of boxes with stickers or unusual colours can be added but NOT as the primary image.
- Double cassette sets in separate boxes should be a single submission unless it can proven that they were originally sold separately.
- 'Dolby' is allowable in FTF, although god knows why. "Double Play" is not...
- Specific cassette branding, eg Island Tapes, should be treated as a series and not a label.