- Joined on October 23, 2007
collector of usual and unusual records, mostly on vinyl.
* krautrock, spacerock, progressive rock and psychedelia
* industrial, neofolk, dark ambient, noise
* german folk, punk, new wave, and NDW
* acid techno, progressive techno, minimal techno, goa & all classic techno labels
* music from former German Democratic Republic and other eastern european countries
* contemporary composers, minimalism
* weird stuff: christian rock music, cheesy sacropop, nude covers, exotica
* private pressings, bootlegs, colored vinyl and picture disks
* records from my home area (list)
* folk music from around the world
* flexi-discs of the 1950s and 1960s
* signed records (list)
my personal collection has grown for about 35 years to more than 11.000 hand picked records. my discogs collection represents my personal collection with just a few items missing.
about my sales
in early 2017 i started to put up some records, tapes, and cds for sale in here. I mostly list uncommon stuff, often for sale by noone else in here.
do i offer something from your wantlist? or maybe you just want to explore my offers?
i will answer all question about sales items (condition/release/postage details etc).
you also might ask, if i sell any item out of my collection, but usually i won't. i will never sell or send audio files of any of my records.
PS: sending items from germany to other countries is ridiculously expensive since 2019. My postage rates for international shipping look like FRAUD, but that is what i actually have to pay at the post office.
bigger, better, faster, more
if you need more functions in discogs, then check out the ogger club:
check out my youtube channel for some exclusive clips with music by me and friends:
big data is tracking you
people who read this profile page since october 2017 came from the following countries: