• raretuneStore over 8 years ago

i am not intending to spam here, so i'd appreciate if someone would inform me if this post is an issue, rather than banning me! i am posting here because the extreme rarity of this john mayall item means that it isn't in the discogs database and is not really appropriate to be sold outside of an auction setting.

my dad has been an avid record collector for many years and following serious illness and the death of my mum, he has decided to sell off some of his rarest items - as a way of helping him create a new life with the funds. one of the rarer pieces he is selling is a john mayall "the godfather of british blues" acetate that is completely unknown on the web and in books/guides. i have sent a note to john mayall via his website and to the record collector magazine via twitter - but so far have had no response regarding interest or information about it... so i thought i would post a link to it here to see if anyone can offer any information about it's story etc.

again, if this is considered spam then do let me know, rather than ban me! my dad is intending to use discogs more and more to sell items that are less suited to auctions - so it would be a problem to be banned!

the link to the john mayall auction is here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152254718507

thanks

Connexion Vous devez vous connecter pour poster.