Baroness – Purple
|A3||Try To Disappear||4:52|
|B6||Chlorine & Wine
Backing Vocals [Gang Vocals] – Nick Jost, Sebastian Thomson
|B7||The Iron Bell||4:24|
|B9||If I Have To Wake Up (Would You Stop The Rain?)||5:41|
|B10||Crossroads Of Infinity
Speech [Spoken Words] – Isabela Dyer Thompson Baizley
- Artwork [Logo By] – Aaron Horkey
- Booking [EU/UK Booking - ITB] – Steve Zapp
- Booking [EU/UK Booking] – ITB
- Booking [US Booking - AGI] – Nick Storch
- Booking [US Booking] – AGI*
- Drums – Sebastian Thomson
- Electric Bass, Electric Upright Bass, Piano, Synthesizer – Nick Jost
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pete Adams (3)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Mike Fridmann
- Engineer [Engineered By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Dave Fridmann
- Illustration [Interior Illustration By] – Marald van Haasteren
- Lacquer Cut By – RJ*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Painting [Cover Painting], Design, Layout – John Dyer Baizley
- Producer [Produced By] – Baroness, Dave Fridmann
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Baroness
- Tracking By [Supplementary Tracking Done By] – Baroness
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Lyrics By, Bells, Glockenspiel, Piano [Wurlitzer] – John Dyer Baizley
Includes an 8-page 11" x 11" full color booklet with artwork, lyrics and credits,
an additional printed inner sleeve, and a download code card (digital release).
The gatefold sleeve is printed plain purple on the inner surface.
Some copies have a big sticker with golden letters on the shrink wrap (see picture).
These also have a different barcode sticker attached to the shrink on the back, right under the original barcode on the sleeve.
Track timings were taken from playing the record at constant 33⅓ RPM. They are not listed on the release.
Side A has a locked runout groove, so the duration of A5 could be infinitly.
Tracks are listed sequentially in the booklet.
Produced at Tarbox Road Studios, Cassadega, NY, Winter 2015.
Supplementary tracking done at IQL Studios, Philadelphia, PA.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
© & ℗ 2015 Abraxan Hymns, LLC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed, on sleeve): 8 57223 00426 7
- Barcode (Scanned, on sleeve): 857223004267
- Barcode (Printed, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0 602547 687258
- Barcode (Scanned, sticker on shrinkwrap): 0602547687258
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ABXN001-1A 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ABXN001-1B 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF... RJ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): STERLING -37184- P. USA
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
I do sell vinyl and CDs from my personal collection. Some items are new and unplayed, others are not.
Please order the items together and do not place separate orders for each item if you want combined shipping.
The Buyer has to pay the shipment-fees and - if there are any - the duty-taxes.
(There's a new Australian GST Tax Law, which will come into effect on July 1, 2018. This will affect non-Australian Sellers who are shipping and selling to Australian Buyers in the Discogs Marketplace. Here's a quick summary of what this means for you:
A 10% tax will be added to the value of the order and paid for by the Buyer.
The Seller's monthly invoice will reflect this tax collection and Discogs will invoice for the additional 10% charged to the Buyer on the order.
Sellers are required to include specific information on Australian customs form.)
FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE IS RECOMMENDED.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR UNINSURED, LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS DURING SHIPPING.
Please drop me a line with your order if you want insured shipping, otherwise I will ship uninsured.
For shipping I will use your address listed on Paypal.
After the order I will send an invoice with the full amount.
All items purchased must be paid for within 4 days from the time that the order is invoiced by me.
Please do not waste my time by ordering and not paying afterwards.
If you are not happy with your purchase, please contact me before giving a feedback.
The sale takes place with the exclusion of any guarantee.
Der Verkauf erfolgt unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung.
DEUTSCHLAND ( PayPal)
1 x CD: 2,00 unversichert und nicht registriert...
1x7" (bis 500g) : 2,50 EURO unversichert und nicht registriert...
1 x LP oder 10" 5,50 EURO ( MaxiBrief Plus ) - unversichert und nicht registriert...
Doppel-LPs oder ab 2 LPs etc. (bis 5kg ) : 7 EURO ( DHL Paket )
Europe (EU-Only) ( PAYPAL)
1 LP, 10", some 7" or CDs up to 500 g, 5 EURO (unregistered & uninsured)
1 LP, 10", some 7" or CDs up to 500 g, 8,00 EURO (registered & uninsured)
2 LPs/Double LPs, 10", some 7" or CDs up to 1000 g, 8,5 EURO (unregistered & uninsured)
2 LPs/Double LPs, 10", some 7" or CDs up to 1000 g, 11,00 EURO (registered & uninsured)
2 or more LPs, 10", some 7" or CDs or Double-LPs (2xLPs) & ca. 2-4 or more LPs up to 5kg, 17,99 EURO (registered & insured)