Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J Records
- Copyright (c) – J Records
- Distributed By – BMG
- Produced For – Futuristic Entertainment
- Produced For – My Block Records
- Published By – Soul Insurance Songs
- Published By – Melodies Of J Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Bubba Gee Music
- Published By – Noontime Tunes
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – My Own Chit Publishing
- Published By – Hit & Hold Music
- Published By – Wet Ink Red Music
- Published By – Uncle Bobby Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Co-producer – Harold Lilly (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Producer – Jazze Pha (tracks: A1 to A3), Warryn "Baby Dubb" Campbell* (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Written By – Angie Stone, Phalon Alexander, Calvin Broadus & Joyce Sims (tracks: A1 to A3), Angie Stone, Warryn Campbell, Harold Lilly, Marsha Ambrosius & Natalie Stewart (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Written-By – Angie Stone, Calvin Broadus (tracks: A1 to A3), Harold Lilly (tracks: B1 to B3), Joyce Sims (tracks: A1 to A3), Marsha Ambrosius (tracks: B1 to B3), Natalie Stewart (tracks: B1 to B3), Phalon Alexander (tracks: A1 to A3), Warryn Campbell (tracks: B1 to B3)
Published by Soul Insurance Songs, Melodies Of J Music, adm. by Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc./Bubba Gee Music, Noontime Tunes/ Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., My Own Chit Publishing (BMI)/Hit & Hold Music (ASCAP).
Produced […] for Futuristic Entertainment.
Contains resung lyrics from the composition “Come Into My Life,” [sic] written by Joyce Sims, published by Hit & Hold Music (ASCAP). […]
Snoop Dogg appears courtesy of Geffen Records.
Published by Soul Insurance Songs, Melodies Of J Music, adm. by Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI)/Wet Ink Red Music (ASCAP)/Uncle Bobby Music, EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)/Marsha Ambrosius Publishing Designee/Natalie Stewart Publishing Designee
Produced […] for My Block Records
Floetry appears courtesy of Dreamworks/Geffen Records
For Promotional Use Only. Not For Sale
℗&© 2004 J Records, a unit of BMG. […]
Distributed by the local BMG Company.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 28766 16921 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 828766169218
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 828766 16921 (8)-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 828766 16921 (8)-B-1
- Label Code: LC11063
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA/MCPS
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 13) View All
|82876 62477-2, 82876 62477 2||Angie Stone||I Wanna Thank Ya (CD, Single, Car)||J Records, J Records||82876 62477-2, 82876 62477 2||Europe||2004||Sell This Version|
|J1DJ-59963-2||Angie Stone||I Wanna Thank Ya (CD, Single, Promo)||J Records||J1DJ-59963-2||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|82876-59963-1||Angie Stone||I Wanna Thank Ya (12")||J Records||82876-59963-1||US||2004||Sell This Version|
|none||Angie Stone||I Wanna Thank Ya (Dance Vault Mixes) (7xFile, FLAC)||J Records||none||Europe||2008|
|J1PV-59963-1||Angie Stone||I Wanna Thank Ya / My Man (12", Promo)||J Records||J1PV-59963-1||US||2004||Sell This Version|